|Terms and Conditions
Any goods returned for refund must be received back by us in resaleable condition will be accepted.
Buyer Pays Return Postage On All Items.
1. Damaged Parts
1.1. All parts MUST be checked on delivery.
1.2. Any damaged parts can be rejected on delivery.
1.3. We do not accept any claims for damage after delivery.
1.4. If you require a replacement, please call the office while the driver is still with you. If the item is repairable, a discount can be agreed for you to keep the part.
2. Parts Returns
2.1. Parts must be returned in original condition and suitable packaging.
2.2. Items under £5.00 ex.vat are non-returnable.
2.3. Special order are strictly non-returnable.
2.4. All items marked as Special Order on our website must be paid for in advance and are non-returnable
2.5. Painted Parts are non-returnable.
2.6. We do not accept any parts back after 14 days.
2.7. For safety reasons, all items must be returned free of contamination such as fuel, oil, grease or coolant etc.
3. Replacement Parts Warranty
3.1. All parts are covered by our 12 Month Replacement parts warranty unless otherwise stated.
3.2. The faulty item must be ready for collection within 30 days of the reported fault, Should the item for any reason not be available for collection the warranty will be void and no further claim accepted.
3.3. The item will be inspected to clarify the cause of the fault. If the fault is found to be as a result of external factors including but not limited to:
3.4. Areas covered under warranty are:
• Wiring Faults
Any defective part will be replaced only. We do not offer a money back warranty. If you purchase a replacement part elsewhere the warranty is void. All terms of rectification will be judged on a case-by-case basis pending a site visit.
4. Poor Fitting Parts
4.1. All incidents of poor fitment must be reported at the point of fault.
4.2. No claims for poor fitment will be accepted after the fact and will be treated as no longer required.
4.3. Any part that is painted will not be accepted for credit.
4.4. Please note the following process to adhere to once a poor fitment is reported:
• Once we are made aware of a poor fitting item we will agree a mutually satisfactory action plan.
• We aim to site visit all issues of poor fitment.
• We will do a site visit as soon as you have the replacement part available to avoid delaying the repair process.
• Should a fault be agreed on site we will look to settle the claim based on the case in hand.
• Should we not be able to achieve a satisfactory visit time we will take the part back and arrange to fully test the item in our own body repair and workshop facilities, which includes testing for lighting defects such as water ingress and wiring faults.
• Once any fault has been confirmed we will look to settle the claim based on the case in hand.
• Any item found to be damaged will be treated as a damaged item and the above terms regarding damage will take precedence.
Any warranty claim agreed is considered to offset any account balance and is not a separate debt.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.